- Students who have passed the Secondary School Certificate examination (std.X) conducted by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education or any other exam recognized or equivalent thereto.
- At the time of admission students must enclose along with Application the following documents.
- Original School leaving certificate with two attested xerox copies. The original school leaving certificate will not be returned to the student. Hence students are requested to keep sufficient number of true copies of it.
- Original copy of S.S.C marksheet together with two attested xerox copies of the same. The original marksheet will be returned to the student in about 3-4 months.
- Passport size 4 copies of latest photograph.
- Copy of Aadhar Card. (attested)
- Students who have not passed S.S.C examination (std.X) conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education are directed to submit eligibility form along with necessary documents mentioned there in.
Examination for F.Y.J.C.
Junior College will conduct two examinations of 25 marks each and one examinations of 50 and 80 marks each and 20 marks will be allocated to Project / Oral / Practical examination.
In order to pass a student will have to secure a minimum of 35% in the aggregate of marks in each subject at the term end test and Annual Examination taken together.